72 Hours Free Trial
SuperBox offering 3 days free trial of HUTV service, the HUTV service provides the same content with SuperBox, you can get to know what SuperBox offer from any of your Android devices. Including Android TV Boxes, Amazon Firestick, MiBox, Android tablets, Android smartphones, Smart TV, etc. All you need to do is install the HUTV on your Android device, then send an email for requesting the trial account.
- Open the Brower or Downloader on your Android device
- Input 32128.cc and open the site to install the HUTV on your Android device. (For some 3rd party Apps-prohibited devices, you need to sideload the apk into your device)
3. Drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, we’ll get back to you with the trial username and password within 24 hours
4. Open the HUTV app, input the trial username and password, then you’re ready to enjoy it.
Frequent Asked Questions about HUTV
- What’s the difference between HUTV and SuperBox?
- HUTV is the IPTV service that offers the same content with SuperBox, you can use it on any of your Android devices.
- SuperBox is an IPTV box that came with lifetime IPTV service. This means once you buy the SuperBox, you’re free to watch 1000+ channels, 11000+ VOD, featured sports streaming, PPV, NFL, Adult videos, etc.
- Do you have a tutorial on how to using HUTV?
- Yes, we have. You can check the guideline of how to using HUTV on YouTube.
- Do you have a tutorial on how to install HUTV on Amazon Firestick, MiBox, Nvidia Shield?
- Please check the tutorial of using HUTV on Firestick
- A similar operation for other Android devices, you need to go to 32128.cc to download the HUTV app via browser, downloader, or sideload the app. Then you just need to input the username and password.
- How many connections can the HUTV trial have at the same time?
- For the HUTV trial account, one connection at the same time. And the trial can only be used once on each device.
- What is the minimum internet speed requirements for using HUTV streaming?
- Our recommended internet speed for operation is at least 4Mbps for VOD streaming;
- However, for live HD quality streaming, you may need at least 8Mbps for quality watching;
- I would suggest find out what’s your current internet download speed then let us know so we can advise.
- Can I use HUTV on my Smart TV?
- Yes, You can enjoy HUTV on the Android Smart TV/Tablet/Phone;
- Like other Android devices, you need to go to 32128.cc and install the HUTV apk on your Smart TV. Then input the username and password, and you ready to go;
- If your Smart TV disabled browser/downloader, you need to sideload the HUTV apk from a flash disk.